Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kbs Shafts Vs True Temper

Spam

Does anyone for this is? And if they send - then under way.
do not understand.


From:
tungshunpeterwong52@yahoo.com.hk
12.01.2011

Good afternoon.

I am Mr. Peter Wong Tung Shun work with the Hang Seng Bank (HONG KONG) I have a business proposal in the amount of US $ 10.400.000m to be transferred to an offshore account with your help, if you are ready.

I ask for your assist in the implementation of this deal, I'm going to give you 30% of the total funds as compensation for your help, if you're interested I'll send you full information transaction upon receipt of your reply.

You can contact me via my private email: ( tungshunpeterwong52@yahoo.com.hk ) and send me the following information for documentation purposes.

1) Full name

2) Current Residential Address

3) Private phone number,

I look forward to hearing from you
Sincerely,
Mr. Peter Wong


0 comments:

Post a Comment