Wednesday, January 26, 2011

10 Xcompact Binoculars

Dominicana. Toilet


All posts about the Dominican Republic under the tag
http://gorshkov-gv.livejournal.com/tag/доминикана

No, I certainly forgive you, but I could not mention.
you've seen in American movies the scene where one of the Kuna another head in the toilet?
And you have no question why and where there is so much water has suddenly appeared?
And I'll tell you now. So
well, look:



This Dominican toilet that works "on the American system."
No, I do not litter, just the Americans adopted a system that was in the toilet by default a lot of water when flushing it all abruptly "sucks", carrying dirt and refilled.
That's all.

During the rest I never could get used to this system. Our
better, believe me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment